2.20.2014

Here.

I wanted to create a space where I keep things that make me happy, moments I can easily return to, outside of social media, outside of the confines of a square filtered photo, outside of 140 characters. Somewhere I can document my world the way I want to. Because life is too precious to ignore. 

I thought of making this private, just a sacred place for my eyes only, but then that would just be kind of selfish. I journal by hand anyway, so I’ll write out my best kept secrets there. This blog is a reminder of my findings of happiness. And to share them with you, whoever you are.

1 comment:

  1. I never thought this Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser would work. I’ve been trying to get pregnant for at least 3 year and everything I tried let me down… but for some reason I had a gut feeling to try Agbara herbal Deep Cleanser remedy and few weeks after i used the herbs They sent to me, and my period was regular& I missed my period, took 6 pregnancy tests and my dreams came true. Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser is very good for women trying to get pregnant. I also love the fact that it’s all natural and completely safe. I definitely recommended this to anyone trying to have a baby. contact Dr cure Herbal Home Via ( drcureherbalhome@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete