3.02.2015

universe threads // to feel vol. 03


I'm buzzing again.

No atom inside me can keep still. They don't want to.

I am the plants in our home, an abundance of green deep breaths and I am the crystals finding light in all the corners. Beauty there, here, and right over there.

These hands, they can do and they can make. They can embrace and pour words swirled up from the tandem dance between my heart and brain. These bits of memory flow mellifluously to you and you and you. To me. I want to grab them, knuckle white and not let a single thread go.

You see, I fantasize the cosmos letting down these long threads from where they are to where I physically am. Glowing tethers from the corners of stars. Behind them, between orbits, within. And they reach me -- little reminders of my purpose. Of what I am made of, what I can do. They flutter when I am too still. And so, here I am. Being as absolutely un-still as my body can be.

2 comments:

  1. I adore you.

    I so miss seattle, and your posts always bring me home a little bit...so thank you for that. : )

    Also. It's almost insane how many of the same things we own. We would have made THE best college roommates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those carnations are my favorite <3

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete