4.04.2016

6 months with you both.


The love we have for you, my sweet girls. My little doves tapping and kicking around all day. We have big plans for you, and you both will know love so deep, deeper than the colors of the roses in summer. I will show you all of them and watch you blink your big eyes at the colors and shapes. We will walk you down the street to the bakery on breezy spring afternoons each of you on our shoulders, your dark curls blowing across your faces. You see, it was always so fitting, and I have said that many times. It was always you two, because it was always us, your mama and daddy.

There are two of you and there are two of us. Our hands were created to hold yours.
                                                                        
Elsie you have graciously found my bladder and Lyla, you love to stick your sweet little feet under my ribs. You both know the exact moment I rest and your dance begins. I can see you now. I feel every movement, all day, and at night – it puts me to sleep. And I dream of your nursery. I see the fresh creams and whites, blush pink here and there. It will be nothing but ethereal, just like you. You see, we picked out a perfect little house for our family -- it’s absolutely darling. It is our first home and will be your first too. Soon we will all be sitting in our living room filled with light as we watch it flood over your sleeping faces. Your tiny coos heard in every corner – the song of your people. Warmth all around. In my heart. I’m aching to meet you.
You are our everything, little doves.   

1 comment:

  1. I will only advice every other woman TRYING TO GET PREGNANT or have FALLOPIAN TUBE issues, PCOS and other infertility problem to do their research and don’t base your option only on anyone’s advise, I did and it resulted in waste of money and time. I Contact Dr Eka on ( dreka14demons@gmail.com)  because I have discover Dr Eka. long time ago and I would have been pregnant earlier if I follow my heart and buy the herbal Medication but I disregard it because of my doctor’s advice and I am annoyed at myself but at the same time I am happy that I made the wise decision by going back to Dr Eka, for his Herbal Medication. Now I am a strong believer of this Herbal herbs natural medicine. Thank You. Dr Eka for bringing this joy into my home am so happy at last am now a mother & am the happiest woman on earth thank god i came back to your Herbal Medication. I know so many marriages out there finding it difficult to conceive I will surely encourage them to have fate and contact Dr Eka & BUY his Herbal Medication.

    ReplyDelete