6.23.2014

Busy bee.

.7
Goodness. It feels like it's been quite some time because it has been quite some time. How is the warmth of summer's grand entrance here already? How has the solstice come and gone without lingering long enough for me to say hello? These recent weekends have been filled to the brim with tiny road trips, venue scouring, more Starbucks trips than ideal, overplayed mix CDs, thrifting, and the world of diy bridal party invitations -- which are turning out lovely if I say so myself.

But! We have found our wedding venue! And it is perfectly stunning and we just knew. July 31, 2015 -- our official day becoming Mr. and Mrs. The date just sounds perfect. It looks perfect. We have decided to keep the location hush-hush because it's an exciting secret to keep with family and close friends for just a little while longer. No peeking my sweet friends. We'll announce it soon enough.

Oh and I musn't leave out the adventure that transpired this weekend. My dear friend Alyssa captured our engagement photos in a hand-holding, palm-sweating, stomach-churning experience atop the second highest railway arch in the states. 347 foot drop right off the edge. Wood pieces with suspicious give. I was barefoot and only made it halfway across. It was terrifying in all the best possible ways. We managed to get some gems there and then pulled over to any interesting place we could spot to shoot the rest. Thank you for risking your life with us Alyssa! We are very lucky to have her, indeed. Alyssa and I shared a couple of delicious cranberry ginger ale spritzers mid shoot, which sauced things up nicely for the rest of the day. That surely contributed to my silly charisma and flushed face during the last leg of the shoot and will undoubtedly show up on film.

Daniel, my darling, you are marrying quite the handful.

1 comment:

  1. I will only advice every other woman TRYING TO GET PREGNANT or have FALLOPIAN TUBE issues, PCOS and other infertility problem to do their research and don’t base your option only on anyone’s advise, I did and it resulted in waste of money and time. I Contact Dr Eka on ( dreka14demons@gmail.com)  because I have discover Dr Eka. long time ago and I would have been pregnant earlier if I follow my heart and buy the herbal Medication but I disregard it because of my doctor’s advice and I am annoyed at myself but at the same time I am happy that I made the wise decision by going back to Dr Eka, for his Herbal Medication. Now I am a strong believer of this Herbal herbs natural medicine. Thank You. Dr Eka for bringing this joy into my home am so happy at last am now a mother & am the happiest woman on earth thank god i came back to your Herbal Medication. I know so many marriages out there finding it difficult to conceive I will surely encourage them to have fate and contact Dr Eka & BUY his Herbal Medication.

    ReplyDelete