7.16.2014

Slowing down.

.7 .7
What could possibly be more perfect than dropping priorities on a warm Tuesday evening, grabbing sandwiches after work, and going on a drive to find a sunset? Or watching the waves ebb and flow as the saltwater is almost tangible in the breeze. When conversation dances around the idea of whether or not Jurassic Park was right when they said mosquitoes were the first living things and having a good laugh because I was recently bit by a swarm of those suckers (quite literally). Wondering if there's a seahorse couple down below also eating sandwiches, waiting for the sun's descent as the ocean turns to ink.

Or finally seeing the sun disappear behind an island off in the distance. With reds and corals in the sky and shades of mulberry on the tips of waves. Doing all of these with your very favorite person, what could possibly be better.

Nothing. Not one thing.

6 comments:

  1. we long-overdue for one of these nights where we forget responsibilities and just enjoy each other. thanks for reminding me to do this :) gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very glad you were reminded by my post. I certainly think that one of these evenings should happen weekly!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photographs. I am so in need for a night like this! Great blog. ---Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunsets are one of my most favorite things in the world. Last week I experienced what was probably the prettiest sunset I've ever seen. I was trying to describe it to a friend, but I couldn't. Sunsets are just like that. Indescribable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you. It's just like trying to describe a color to someone -- it's almost impossible. I find it easiest to compare them with feelings, often I feel colors just as much as I see them :)

      Delete
  4. I will only advice every other woman TRYING TO GET PREGNANT or have FALLOPIAN TUBE issues, PCOS and other infertility problem to do their research and don’t base your option only on anyone’s advise, I did and it resulted in waste of money and time. I Contact Dr Eka on ( dreka14demons@gmail.com)  because I have discover Dr Eka. long time ago and I would have been pregnant earlier if I follow my heart and buy the herbal Medication but I disregard it because of my doctor’s advice and I am annoyed at myself but at the same time I am happy that I made the wise decision by going back to Dr Eka, for his Herbal Medication. Now I am a strong believer of this Herbal herbs natural medicine. Thank You. Dr Eka for bringing this joy into my home am so happy at last am now a mother & am the happiest woman on earth thank god i came back to your Herbal Medication. I know so many marriages out there finding it difficult to conceive I will surely encourage them to have fate and contact Dr Eka & BUY his Herbal Medication.

    ReplyDelete