7.27.2014

Warm summer weekends.

A quick trip up to Georgetown to play. What a curious little place! First, I'd like to thank my sweet Daniel for shooting these frames of me. Second, I'd like to say all hail to these sandals I finally got my hands on after searching high and low. Third, I'm working on embracing the awkwardness I feel sometimes and I'm actually ecstatic some of these show just that. And alas, hydrangeas are forever some of my favorite things about life.

Postscript: this day was the warmest of days! A hot summer, this one.

8 comments:

  1. Look how cute you are! Hello free people model!

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit. you look amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not normally a hat person but that hat looks perfect on you! I didn't think you looked awkward in the photos at all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny because I'm really not a hat person either! I haven't worn a hat in oh, years. But this one seemed to work out. Thank you lovely! :)

      Delete
  4. Love the casual cute outfit on you. Adorable with the hat.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This summer outfit is beyond perfect!! Love!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! That means so much coming from you darlin'.

      Delete