3.07.2014

It's a good day to have a good day.

I can't get enough of the pleasant weather that hits Seattle every now and again. This transition from shit weather to even alright weather is getting to be such a drag so days like today are extra special. My hair isn't tucked under a hood or looking like wet chow chow and I can even wear my Toms! I love wandering downtown on my lunch to window shop (and actually real-life shop too). I have my favorite spots like Nordies, Sephora, Barnes and Noble, UO, and Anthro-I'd like to purchase the entire store actually can I just move in-pologie. I'm finding that taking some woosah time for myself throughout the day is a must. My focus these days is to really live in the now, in the in-betweens of life and to really be okay with what's happening this very moment. A separate post is in the works about all that stuff. I'll make it public once I figure out exactly how I want it said, because it's important to me. Happy Friday, you cuties.

3 comments:

  1. I love downtown (and basically just all of Seattle) in the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It's so dangerous I work walking distance to all of my favorite shops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought this Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser would work. I’ve been trying to get pregnant for at least 3 year and everything I tried let me down… but for some reason I had a gut feeling to try Agbara herbal Deep Cleanser remedy and few weeks after i used the herbs They sent to me, and my period was regular& I missed my period, took 6 pregnancy tests and my dreams came true. Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser is very good for women trying to get pregnant. I also love the fact that it’s all natural and completely safe. I definitely recommended this to anyone trying to have a baby. contact Dr cure Herbal Home Via ( drcureherbalhome@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete